There are Gems in our mountains - Mike found Garnets at this area!

Just thought this was a great view!
This was my view from our cabin!
There were a ton of deer - pretty much anytime I looked out our cabin window they were right there in the grass eating on the apples and pears that would drop from trees.
These little guys were in the bushes right outside our cabin.
We had a couple of big storms come through while we were there - Here is a shot of the clouds moving in. Pretty cool!
Caitlin enjoying the Rec room!
Mikayla also enjoying the rec room!
This is the lodge on the left and the rec room on the right - clouds are still moving in.
This cute little barn in the distance has a very special resident in it...
The Pig!Every year the crew brings up a piglet and the guests feed her their leftovers every day. At the end of the year you can only imagine what happens to the pig!! That's right my friend - Bacon!!
Loved the storm clouds!!!






3 comments:
Beautiful! I love the mountains too! Looks like a great trip.
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tried to spell that about 17 times before I got it right..fingers won't work)
We'll have to go there sometime, I've never heard of it but it looks great.
Idaho looks beautiful - I would love to come visit!
Post a Comment